12.14.2009

Family


Family...I am constantly grateful for mine. It seems like you hear a lot about gratitude these days. A friend was just mentioning someone who is battling cancer who quipped, "Gratitude is the new black!" So true. Gratitude is everywhere and looks good on most everyone!
Anywho, I wanted to post this picture (AB, hopefully it is bigger this time!)
from when my NC siblings visited for Thanksgiving. (We missed you Gin and Rob:)
We had some fun times and laughed a lot.
I report daily to my sweet grandparents. I told them that we try to carry on their legacy of gathering with the siblings often and laughing as much as we can.

2 comments:

  1. love this picture!!! Looks like a great time. I can only imagine all the good laughs you had!! Makes me smile. Is that Scott carrying jonathan's little one?? So sweet:)
    Lets talk soon!! Its been way to long...
    Love you!
    (more great music, by the way...is this from Bart?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is the first time I have ever signed up to "follow a Blog". Not sure what this means...:) Guess we'll see. No better one to start with!:)

    ReplyDelete